Effective as of March 5, 2018
IMPORTANT INFORMATION SUMMARY
- We collect both Personal Information and Non-Personal Information from you in connection with your use of our Services.
- We collect information both from information provided by you to us and information gathered by us in connection with your use of our Services.
- You may review, modify and update your Personal Information by contacting us at [email protected]
- Despite our undertaking to keep your information secure, we cannot guarantee that our efforts will always be successful and, as a result, your information may not be kept secure at all times.
- If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not use our Services. The Section titled "Children Under 18" sets forth our policy in this regard.
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We gather Personal Information and Non-Personal you provide to us directly or that is obtained from you use of our Services. "Personal Information" means information, such as your first and last name, email address, physical address, telephone number, billing information, or social security number, that is able to personally identify you. "Non-Personal Information" means information that is not capable of personally identifying you.
Service Use Based Information.
When you use our Services, we collect information about that use, including:
- The type of device you are using to access our Services, as well as information regarding that device’s unique identifiers (whether computer or mobile), the device’s hardware model, operating system, device type, IP address, and information about how any of our Services were downloaded to your device.
- Your location when you use our Services, when such information is available, such as from a mobile device and/or mobile application. Additionally, you may be asked to provide the Company with your precise location information, whether through your mobile device or manually.
- Your device activity while using our Services, the times and duration of your use of our Services, the types of queries you submit through our Services, the referring URL from which you accessed our Services, the browser you used to access our Services, and the language used to access our Services.
To enable our collection of information, we often use web beacons, unique identifiers, Flash Cookies, web server log information, or other technologies. You can learn more about cookies and your options for managing them as related to your use of our Services in the Section below titled "Web Beacons and Cookies." We may also collect information from and about you on behalf of third parties, who may use that information for targeting ads to you, optimizing their services and products, and general reporting.
Information Provided Directly by You.
- Posted Information. In some circumstances, our Services are designed to allow you to communicate with other users of our Services. We have no control over how those users may use the information you make public and, as such, there can be no expectation of privacy when posting content or otherwise participating in such interactive forums. Accordingly, when deciding to disclose your personal information in a submission or posting you should use caution and discretion. Any information or content you post when using the Services, as well as Social Networks, plug ins or other applications may become public information, depending upon your privacy settings, and is subject to redistribution by us and other third parties.
- Promotions and Surveys. Your participation in any surveys, contests or sweepstakes offered by the Company is completely voluntary. In connection with your participations in such surveys, contests or sweepstakes, we may request information from you and you understand and agree that any information you provide may be used as set forth in this policy and as set forth in the official rules, including to notify the winners and award prizes and file winners’ information as required by law. Any survey information you provide will be used for the purposes of the survey or any other purposes the Company may determine.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- The information we collect, including Personal Information, may be used by us in a number of ways, including the We reserve the right to use the information we collect from you, including Personal Information, for any purpose the Company may determine, including administering your account, improving our business and Services, conducting research, fulfilling of your requests, and developing new services, products and opportunities. We also reserve the right to aggregate your information that we collect with the information from other users that we may collect, to administer our business, determine the total number of end users utilizing our Services, prepare reports, and to provide third parties with such information in any manner we determine, including without limitation, our Commercial Partners (as defined below) for any commercially reasonable purposes, including providing useful online services, diagnosing and fixing issues related to our Service, performing analyses that are intended to allow us to build better services and products, and to further our business pursuits. We may also use your information to respond to requests you submit through our Services, to provide updates to you with respect to new or additional services we may offer, to otherwise further the interests of our business, and to present you with advertising and promotions that we determine may be of interest to you. By providing your email address to us, you agree that we can use that email address to communicate with you for any purposes, subject at all times to your right to opt-out of receiving futures emails from us, except those required for the ongoing operation of the Services and related to your use of such Services.
- We may combine your Personal Information that we have with other information that we obtain from business partners or other companies. We reserve the right to combine your Personal Information with Non-Personal Information, including any information we obtain from Commercial Partners or other third parties. Any information containing Personal Information will be treated as Personal Information in total for the duration of such combination.
3. HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We may share your information, including your Personal Information, with our Commercial Partners in furtherance of our provision of Services to you, including our services, advertising, and content partners (collectively, "Commercial Partners") or allow those Commercial Partners to gather information directly from you.
Your Personal Information may also be shared with third parties in other circumstances, including without limitation, as follows:
- With your consent: We may share your Personal Information with third-parties if you have provided your consent for us to do so, we may do so without any notice to you.
- Commercial Partners: We may also provide your Personal Information to our Commercial Partners who work with us to provide any portion of our Services, or to provide additional services unrelated to our Services. Our Commercial Partners may assist us in providing our Services in connection with maintaining or creating our databases, processing payment card information, analyzing or researching our users, or communicating with you about our Services or additional offerings from us or other third parties, among other things.
- In connection with legal issues: Where it is necessary for us to address suspected fraud or illegal activities, to prevent or take action in connection with potential threats to the physical safety of any person, in connection with suspected violations of our End User License Agreement or Terms of Service, or to comply with any applicable law, we reserve the right to share your Personal Information, regardless of whether there is a court order, warrant or subpoena.
- Your Business Information: Any Business Information you provide us, including Personal Information, will not be deleted and may continue to be used, sold and distributed by us, even if you terminate your use of the Services, except that we will not provide your credit card information to any third party except as necessary to provide you with our Services. Any Business Information, including Personal Information, that you provide to us may be distributed by us to third parties for any reason we determine in our sole discretion. If you would like to request that we delete, change or discontinue the distribution of any of your Business Information, please contact us at [email protected]
4. THIRD-PARTY PRACTICES
- If you believe that any party who claims association with Company, including our Commercial Partners, is improperly collecting or using information about you, you should contact them directly. Applicable law obligates our Commercial Partners to protect the privacy of certain types of data. We are not responsible for their actions or omissions in any way, including with respect to any information they receive directly or indirectly from us. While we assume no responsibility with respect to a third party’s practices, you may notify us at [email protected] if you believe a third party is collecting or using information about you and such information was sourced from the Company. We are under no obligation to respond to or pursue any action in connection with such correspondence.
- Our Commercial Partners may request or require you to provide information, including Personal Information, to them or to download certain software in connection with the provision of our Services. We have no responsibility for the privacy practices of our Commercial Partners or the contents of any software downloaded from such Commercial Partners. To the extent any portion of our Services may also link to third party websites and offerings over which we exercise no control, Company shall have no responsibility for the privacy practices or the content of such third party websites and offering, including their information collection, storage, usage and sharing practices. Please contact such third parties in connection with any issues you may have with respect to those third party websites and offerings.
5. CHANGING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- You may contact us at [email protected] if you would like to review your Personal Information. We may not be able to provide you access to your Personal Information in all cases. Additionally, it may be difficult or impossible to verify your identity remotely and we will not be able to modify your Personal Information to the extent we are unable to verify your identity. As feasible, we will remove your Personal Information in accordance with applicable
6. WEB BEACONS AND COOKIES
- From time to time, we may use web analytics companies to assist us in measuring the effectiveness of our Services. In order to do so, we may permit such web analytics companies to include their own Web beacons and cookies on the Services. These web analytics companies collect information from Web beacons and cookies such as click-throughs by users and other similar information. We use this information to help us learn things like overall user preferences, click-through rates, as a means to improve our Services, and to discover the types of offers that are of most interest to our users. We control how that data may be used, notwithstanding its collection by third party web analytics companies.
- To "opt-out" of receiving cookies from certain of our Ad Serving Partners, please click here.
7. CONFIDENTIALITY AND SECURITY
8. CHILDREN UNDER 18
- We at all times comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). Please click here for more information about COPPA and children's privacy.
Children under the age of 18.You are prohibited from accessing the Services and may not give us any Personal Information or participate in any aspect of our Services if you are under the age of 18. Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 18. Unless required by law, we will not knowingly collect, maintain, or disclose any Personal Information from children under the age of 18.
- We do not intentionally gather Personal Information about visitors or end-users who are under the age of 18. Please contact us at [email protected] if you believe that we have collected Personal Information about a visitor or end-user who is under the age of 18, and such account and/or Personal Information will be deleted.
9. ADDITIONAL TERMS
California Privacy Rights Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once a year and are free of charge. To make such a request, please contact us at [email protected]. For all requests, you must put the statement "Your California Privacy Rights" in the body of your request, as well as your name, street address, city, state and zip code. In the body of your request, please provide enough information for us to determine if this applies to you. You need to attest to the fact that you are a California resident and provide a current California address for our response. Please note that we will not accept requests via the telephone, mail or by facsimile, and we are not responsible for notices that are not labeled or sent properly or that do not have complete information.
Complying with the laws of your jurisdiction.
Our Services may not be appropriate or available for use in certain jurisdictions and we disclaim all representations and warranties to the contrary. If you access the Services, you do so on your own initiative and at your own risk, and you are solely responsible for complying with all local laws, rules and regulations. We may limit access to our Services, in whole or in part, to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction we choose, at any time and in our sole discretion. By using our Services and submitting any personal information, you consent to the transfer of personal information to other countries, such as the United States, which may provide a level of data security different from your country of residence. You are also consenting to the application of United States law in all matters concerning the Services.
4142 Mariner Blvd,